Camden Street Works
Fitzrovia is a constantly changing landscape of which will play host to some large redevelopment and construction works in the coming months. Below is a list of large projects along with their current timescales.
- Tottenham Court Walk redevelopment is now complete with businesses commencing trading over the past week.
- 1 Bedford Avenue demolition is near to completion with construction works due to be underway imminently.
- UCLH Cancer Therapy construction works are due to start imminently. This will see up to 50 construction lorries per day being diverted around Fitzrovia.
- Saatchi & Saatchi building redevelopment works have begun. With Chitty Street due to close to through traffic in the coming weeks and Hoarding placed around the site upon Saatchi departure.
- Heals Building works continue with a new store entrance now in action.
- Charlotte Street paving works are due to commence at the end of July. This is to lay a brand new pavement between Goodge Street and Percy Street.
All of the above timescales are subject to change. Once further information is received The Fitzrovia Partnership will notify its members. For up to date street works affecting your business please click here.