Camden Street Works
The latest street works planned for Fitzrovia and how you may be affected.
- Grafton Way road closure between Huntley Street and Tottenham Court Road has been extended to last until late April. Diversions via Gower Street, Torrington Place to Tottenham Court Road remain in place.
- Thames Water have works proposed outside 114-115 Tottenham Court Road for the 12 until 13 March to locate and repair a buried network valve in road.
- UK Power Networks have works ongoing at the junction of Charlotte Street and Howland Street until 18 March to excavate and replace an existing link box in the footway.
- UK Power Networks have works planned outside 110-113 Tottenham Court Road from 12 until 25 March to excavate joint manhole and disconnect service.
- Scaffolding will be erected between 10-12 Tottenham Street from 10 March until September to support window replacements to the residential blocks above.
To see Camden Council’s latest highways and street worksaffecting our area, please click here