Ideal Home Show 2015
To promote the 21 homeware and furniture stores on Tottenham Court Road the BID took a stand at the Ideal Home Show at Olympia, London.
Tottenham Court Road was the only destination stand at the show and to highlight the range of different brands found on the street the stand displayed a map of the street and the businesses locations.
To help us capture data, we ran a prize draw, offering participants the chance to win one of 13 prizes (all donated by retail Members) as well as a further £5,000 worth of shopping vouchers to be redeemed back on Tottenham Court Road, for one lucky winner.
- A specially designed Ideal Home Show web skin was produced for the consumer website, where people were also able to enter the competition.
- All staff carried the Ideal Home Show e-mail footer, promoting the show and competition.
- Our stand was also communicated back to all BID Members via the dedicated Members newsletter.
- The stand and competition were promoted via Facebook and twitter.
- The 13 brands that donated product for the prize draw benefited from all of the marketing coverage created, including exposure via the newspaper wrap, social media posts and visibility on the enjoyfitzrovia website.
- We dressed the stand using furniture from four different retailers. All of which created interest and enquiries from the general public.
- Around 8 000 visitors were given a goody bag and Spring@Fitzrovia newspaper, so reaching many people who live and work outside of Fitzrovia. Importantly, we were able to inform visitors of all the brands now available on one street.
- We exceeded our data capture target of 5,000. Over the duration of the show the BID captured around 6,800 names and addresses.