"Large electric fleet with an award-winning recycling operation"
Two per day, 7 days a week
Electronic Engine Refuse Collection, Electric Cage Tipper, Electric Sprinter Vans.
Site audits available to recommend solutions to improve recycling rates, including internal segregated waste containers for hotels, offices, restaurants.
Recycle over 150,000 tonnes of plastic every year.
Reverse Vending available
CustomerZone to manage orders, review customer service interactions, confirm invoices, track collection services and extract waste data to populate your own reporting tools.
Reports available through CustomerZone include:
- Invoice Information – Showing site level invoice data, costs and history, and every transaction made with Biffa locally.
- Site Summaries – The waste streams that Biffa collects from the site, and tonnage by stream generated month to month.
- Service Reports – Showing every stream collected and the waste mix by type.
- Landfill Diversion Reports – Highlighting how much waste has been kept away from landfill by waste stream month to month.
- Customer Service Reports – Highlights all service requests logged between the individual location and Biffa’s customer care team, breaking out data on enquiries, complaints and failures to show the overall measure of success.
- Booking Services – Where appropriate and approved, locations can book additional collections & services such as skips or bulkers and keep a track on the costs of doing so
Awards and Accolades
Recycling Business of the Year, Awards for Excellence in Waste and Recycling Management
Plastics Recycling Business of the Year
Health & Safety Initiative of the Year award
UK’s leader in recycled food-grade HDPE and PE
Our waste and recycling partners
CustomerZone is Biffa's customer portal which you can access at any time of day using your unique customer login to track orders and view reports.
A new type of pension is now open for applications; Collective Defined Contribution pension schemes, or CDCs for short, and will offer an alternative to
HS2 are keen to hear from SME’s and local businesses near Euston Station. To make sure their Main Contractors are aware of the offer of
A new Cyber Advisor scheme will soon offer assured cyber security consultancy services to small and medium sized companies, helping them achieve a minimum standard
6 September 2022, 10.30am – 12.30pm – The last webinar The last webinar is taking place for businesses who need guidance on renting property, which