2. All subscribers on our member database are automatically entered. The prize draw is open to all employees of member businesses.
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. Winners will be randomly selected every Monday and notified by the email address we have on our database. The Fitzrovia Partnership will not accept responsibility for emails going into spam or junk, for equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. This prize draw is not open to employees of The Fitzrovia Partnership, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw. It is not open to the preferred suppliers of The Fitzrovia Partnership.
8. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted for each weekly draw.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
11. The Fitzrovia Partnership reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. The prizes consist of £30 vouchers from the following stores and venues: Jack Horner, Roka, Six by Nico, DF Tacos, Leon, Indian YMCA, The Dominion Theatre, Monopoly LifeSized, The Odeon, Gig’s, Heal’s, West Elm, Futon, Waterstones, Robert Dyas, Argos, Currys, Marks & Spencer, Sainbury’s, Superdrug, Boot’s, Planet Organic.
13. Each voucher will have its own Terms & Conditions. Winners will need to check directly with the provider for how to redeem and the expiry dates.
14. Prizes will be available to collect from Tuesday, following the draw on Monday. The winners will choose an unmarked envelope at random with the £30 vouchers. Vouchers can not be selected.
15. Ten winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process each Monday (29 November, 6, 13 and 20 December).
16. The winners will be emailed notification each Monday.
17. The winners (except 20 December winner) will be notified by email (using details provided at entry). They must collect their prize from The Fitzrovia Partnership’s offices – My Hotel, 11 Bayley Street, WC1B 3HD before 17 December. Each winner must bring their confirmation email as proof of winning.
18. The winner of 20 December draw will receive £100 of mixed vouchers. The draw will be made on 17 December and notified by email on 20 December. The winner of this draw can have the vouchers posted to them.
19. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Fitzrovia Partnership reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The Fitzrovia Partnership’s control makes it necessary to do so.
20. The decision of The Fitzrovia Partnership regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
21. The Fitzrovia Partnership reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Royal Society, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of The Fitzrovia Partnership, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
24. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. The Fitzrovia Partnership reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.