£3,000 AGE grant for your business when recruiting an apprentice.
The London ESF AGE grant of £3000 for London employers who recruit an apprentice aims to support businesses, who would not otherwise be in a position to do so, to recruit individuals aged 16 to 24 into employment though the apprenticeship programme.
- The grant is available between January and June 2015.
- Administered exclusively to employers who have not recruited an apprentice in the last twelve months.
- Grants will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, and are available after the apprentice has been in post for thirteen weeks.
- Members working with the Camden Apprenticeships Scheme will receive support from Camden Apprenticeships to access the grant (subject to availability). Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7974 2689/8548.
- Members who are not working with Camden Apprenticeships can access information on the gov.uk site here.