Camden Street Works
The latest street works planned for Fitzrovia and how you may be affected.
- Bayley Street will be part closed between outside 6 to opposite Morwell Street inclusive of the crossing from 5 until 18 May to excavate and install new power supply cables.
- Charlotte Street will be part closed between 73 and the junction of Tottenham Street inclusive of the crossing from 9 until 22 May to install new power supply cables.
- Cleveland Street will be part closed outside 108 for 12 and 13 May to install new Thames Water manhole cover.
- Cleveland Street will be closed between Riding House Street and Foley Street from 13 until 15 May to support construction works.
- Fitzroy Street junction with Warren Street footway will be part closed from 21 April until 4 May to install new power supply cables.
- Goodge Street Footpath outside 57-59 will be closed from 29 until 30 April to Reinstate Thames Water cover.
- Percy Street footway outside 29 will be part closed from 30 April until 1 May for Virgin media installations.
- Stephen Street junction with Tottenham Court Road will be closed at various times from 4 until 15 May for installations of a new speed table and resurfacing works.
- Tottenham Court Road footway between 237 to 247 will be partially closed from 29 April until 13 May to install new power supply cables.
- University Street will be closed at the junction of Huntley Street until the end of May to allow construction works to be carried out.
To see Camden Council’s latest highways and street works affecting our area, please click here.