EnjoyFitzrovia has had a busy year delivering news, offers and bespoke events to you our members and those who live, work and visit Fitzrovia!
Our third annual Feast@Fitzrovia took place Monday, 27 June to Friday, 02 July, celebrating the areas diverse food and drink offer.
- 20 different local businesses delivered offers from special set menus with discounts that ran throughout the week.
- 13 of our members took a stall at the Charlotte Street Summer Fayre on 01 July 2016. The one-day event included an outdoor kitchen where six local chefs ran demonstrations throughout the day.
- New this year was the Beach BBQ Challenge. 6 local chefs battled against each other to create the best tasting BBQ recipes, with the audience declaring the winner in each round.
- 22 pieces of online and printed media coverage was achieved over the course of the campaign.
- Total circulation achieved was 27,985,974 an equivalent of £76,128.30 paid advertising.
Festival of Furniture
The inaugural Festival of Furniture took place between 06 and 09 October. The campaign was created to celebrate the originality, creativity and longevity of design on Tottenham Court Road.
- 13 homeware stores had offers and promotions during the campaign including BoConcept, Dwell, Habitat and Heal’s.
- 11 pieces of traditional media coverage, including items in the Evening Standard and Metro Magazine.
- The festival achieved a Media Reach of 43,495,439
- 176,895 views across social media posts on Facebook, twitter and Instagram.
- 300 entrants to our competition to win £2,500 spend in homeware stores on Tottenham Court Road.
From the Christmas Light Switch On, the Fitzrovia Takeover, the Christmas Shopping Walking Map, the Donate an Extra Gift to our Christmas Wrapping Paper and the Christmas Newspaper, we have been busy helping Santa deliver Christmas in Fitzrovia.
- 26 businesses took part in the Fitzrovia Takeover event with Time Out on Wednesday, 30 November.
- Over 3,000 sheets of our unique Christmas Wrapping Paper designed by Helen Unsworth and inspired by Fitzrovia has been distributed around the area in aid of the children’s ward at University College London Hospital.
- 500 Christmas Shopping Walking maps distributed around Fitzrovia.
- 13,000 Christmas Newspapers distributed in and around Fitzrovia.
Christmas activities in Fitzrovia has been promoted in the media and online, achieving a total circulation of 2,573,042.
- This included print circulation of 926,967. Coverage highlights include articles in the Marylebone & Fitzrovia Magazine and Time Out magazine.
- Online circulation was 1,107,287 with features on Mr Hyde and the Londonist.
- Social Media reach was 538,788.
Swipii Loyalty Card Scheme
Our loyalty card scheme allows you to collect rewards in return for spending money in your favourite Fitzrovia shops.
- Total number of businesses participating – 23
- Total number of users in the area – 9,172*
- Total number of check-ins – 18,711*
- Total number of rewards redeemed – 1,111*
*Figures represent Jan-Nov 2016
Social Media and Website (January-November)
Our Social Media and deicated EnjoyFitzrovia Website continues to grow. Follow us across all channels to keep up to date with news, offers and events!
- Tweets – 1,310
- New Followers – 583
- Profile Visits – 17k
- Posts – 462
- New Page Likes – 176
- Engagement – 1,369
- Sessions – 21,665 (10% originated from social media)
- Users – 18,010
- Page views – 45,279