Camden Street Works
The latest street works planned for Fitzrovia and how you may be affected.
- Euston Road Eastbound Lane 1 will be closed just before Hampstead Road throughout the evening of 24 in to the morning of 25 March. These works are to reinstate a collapsed manhole cover.
- Cleveland Street in the carriageway outside 82-84 will have works taking place to repair a damaged Thames Water valve from 24 – 25 March.
- Whitfield Street in the carriageway outside 88 will have works taking place to repair a damaged Thames Water valve from 24 – 25 March.
- Tottenham Court Road in the carriageway outside 62-67 will have Virgin Media works to rectify damaged manhole cover frame from 25 – 27 March.
- Howland Street junction with Fitzroy Street in the footway will have Virgin Media re-instatement works form 31 March – 2 April.
- Alfred Mews will be closed for access to enable a crane operation on the weekends of 4 – 5 April and 11 – 12 April.
- Grafton Way road closure between Huntley Street and Tottenham Court Road has been extended to last until late April. Diversions via Gower Street, Torrington Place to Tottenham Court Road remain in place.
To see Camden Council’s latest highways and street worksaffecting our area, please click here