This year we are bringing Fitzrovia to you through our fantastic advent calendar with 24 offers and gifts to be won.
From an overnight stay in MyBloomsbury to a meal for 2 with wine at Fitzrovia Belle to cook books from Leon and authentic curry recipes from Indian YMCA to free exhibition posters from Rebecca Hossack Gallery to 2 free tickets to the amazing Christmas Carol at The Dominion Theatre (or a performance of your choice) – there are some incredible gifts to be won.
And don’t worry if you miss a day, you can still enter the different daily competitions for that week even if the day has passed – up until Friday lunchtime when the weekly draw is made!
Terms and Conditions
1. The promotion is open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and ROI residents but parental consent is required for under 18s, and excludes employees of The Fitzrovia Partnership (the Promoter) and their immediate family members.
2. No purchase necessary.
3. Opens on 1 December 2020 and ends on 24 December 2020 at midnight for receipt of all entries.
4. How to enter:
i. open the door of the advent calendar and follow the instructions to claim the prize
ii. you can enter previous days during that week from Sunday – Thursday.
iii. The draw for winners for that week (Sunday – Thursay) will be done every Friday at 12pm.
5. Winners will be announced in the Friday enewsletter every week which means that by entering you are allowing The Fitzrovia Partnership to add you to their database and announce your name in the enewsletter. No other personal details will be shared.
Winners will also be contacted via email by The Fitzrovia Partnership.
6. Winners will be chosen at random so you may win more than one prize.
7. Prizes must be claimed within 1 month.
8. All winners will be notified within 21 days of the closing date and will have 28 days to claim their prize, if no claim is received the promoter reserves the right to re-award the prize in accordance with the promotional rules.
9. The Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
10. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into the selection of winners.
11. A winners list (name) of the major winner will be available by writing to The Fitzrovia Partnership within 1 month of the end date.
12. Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity with no recompense.
13. No entries will be returned.
14. By participating in the promotion the entrants licence and grants the promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert.
15. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause. Are you really still reading this?
Promoter: The Fitzrovia Partnership, 11-13 Bayley Street, London, WC1E 3HD